March 3rd, 2014
When it comes to financial services, there’s really a lot of dread when it comes to the phone. No, telemarketing calls about mortgage schemes or credit card management hardly frighten Salty Tour of Hanoi. What business owners truly fear are calls from collectors and loan sharks.
Unfortunately, these fears only worsen the general attitude towards a necessary evil in the finance industry Download aapt.exe. Money that is lent must be returned. It’s that simple. But at the same time, marketing the services that ask for that return make you look like a crime lord (or at least, the right hand man of one) navercloud photos.
January 30th, 2014
Ied the mp3
Prospects are hesitant when it comes to outsourcing any kind of process today due to possible security issues even if it would ultimately improve quality and efficiency Delta Force Download. The reason why is the same reason why financial service companies hesitate to outsource information-based processes like marketing and lead generation: data security Forest of Animals.
December 19th, 2013
Your email content can have all the games, videos, or all the other winning gimmicks but it could mean nothing if your campaign isn’t planned on schedule avchd 코덱. Don’t wait till the last minute to figure out the time as well as the action. It’s like getting ready for a big holiday splurge but if you don’t plan out your purchases, you either wind up over budget or the stuff you wanted got bought ahead of you ruby on rails 다운로드.
December 4th, 2013
Toy Story 2
There’s no such thing as ‘too-big-to-fail’ in the Twittersphere. That’s what the nation’s largest bank unwittingly proved when a Twitter Q&A session it hosted quickly turned into a runaway PR nightmare 디시 첨부파일 다운로드. But like any other monumental screw-up, the important thing is to learn from it and move on. And there’s a few great lessons to be had from JPMorgan’s Twitter ordeal last month novel Ant.
October 19th, 2013
What keeps you awake at night? Is it PTSD from the crisis of ’08? A potential U.S. default next week? Clients clamoring over huge draw-downs in their portfolios? These are all terrifying outcomes that make even the most seasoned professionals cringe RixGothic Download. But have you given some serious thought about what could happen when your marketing efforts go haywire?
Of course, systemic risks aren’t exactly things you can (and should) easily shrug off. But, let’s face it, there’s really no point in worrying too much about things that you have little to no control over 윈도우 10 인터넷 익스플로러 11 다운로드. Besides, if anyone can help people navigate through uncertainties, it’s definitely you.
While the risks that come with your marketing projects aren’t as dire when compared to, say, fallout from a market collapse, the consequences of poor marketing planning and execution are all too real to be ignored. That’s why, whether you’re promoting your own professional practice or working for an institution, you have to be ‘wary of the scary’ things that could happen in financial services marketing like the following:
1 대난투 스매시 브라더스 다운로드. Getting left behind. You’re in an industry where Darwin’s laws are very much at play. An increasing number of your peers are dropping out as competition in the sector reaches boiling point. That’s why being left behind is an unthinkable scenario. If your marketing approach isn’t evolving, you’ll lose a lot of opportunities to the competition, and you know where that eventually leads to 2010 엑셀 무료 다운로드.
2. Mishandling objections. If you’re like many advisors, then you’re probably not a big fan of cold calling. But most people are afraid to ring up new prospects for the wrong reason — they’re scared stiff of rejection. But it’s not the objection itself that’s unpleasant; it’s the inability to deal with it that really stings. And you don’t just encounter objection in teleprospecting Roboka Poly download. It’s lurking in every marketing channel you use.
3. Missing your numbers. There’s nothing as paralyzing as the fear of missing your monthly or quarterly targets. This specter haunts both independent and institutional advisors alike, and it’s really just one symptom of a problem that can be traced back to your marketing efforts Tostonia Storyr. Constantly missing your numbers will surely end in disaster.
4. Being misinterpreted. This is something that happens to people who act more like a salesman than an advisor. When your sole objective in prospecting is purely to land a new client, your marketing messages are most likely going to be geared toward selling and, as a result, tend to be ambiguous rather than clear 스피드판 오프라인 다운로드. In such a setup, you’re prone to setting the wrong expectation for your prospects, and it’s only going to be a matter of time before you fail to meet what they had expected.
5. Negative word-of-mouth. Advisors know all too well that word-of-mouth is the most powerful marketing tool in the shed 공작 2018 다운로드. What’s frightening, though, is that it works both ways. It only takes one dissatisfied client to start a marketing nightmare that’s going to plague you for a long time.
6. Tripping over regulations. Marketing in this industry means dealing with a complex web of regulatory minefields every step of the way 템빨 txt 다운로드. While the details for regulatory compliance is beyond the scope of this post, the consequences for noncompliance are so serious that you really have to know and live by the rules at all costs!
Being fully aware isn’t exactly the same as simply being afraid. Now that you know the frightening possibilities which are part of your job, it’s time for you to take the steps to minimize their chances of ever happening Autocad 2016 keygen. That’s the only way you’ll sleep soundly tonight.