March 3rd, 2014
When it comes to financial services, there’s really a lot of dread when it comes to the phone. No, telemarketing calls about mortgage schemes or credit card management hardly frighten. What business owners truly fear are calls from collectors and loan sharks.
Unfortunately, these fears only worsen the general attitude towards a necessary evil in the finance industry. Money that is lent must be returned. It’s that simple. But at the same time, marketing the services that ask for that return make you look like a crime lord (or at least, the right hand man of one).
November 15th, 2011
Outsourcing financing lead generation and financing appointment setting services are great opportunities for companies. So to speak, it is cheaper than hiring and training new employees. On the other hand, firms do not only benefit from this reduction of costs. There is a material assurance that the services provided are made well by professional appointment setters. Quality is after all the main objective of service providers.
There is no doubt that outsourced telemarketing provide more than expected benefits to clients which demands exceptional services while incurring low costs.
Appointment setting service providers had trained highly-qualified telemarketers. With such workforce, clients can anticipate qualified leads to flow in the firms. Moreover, companies will greatly appreciate both the interpersonal skills and exemplary conduct that appointment setters possess.
The following statements validate the point of using professional appointment setters of a service provider:
- They are highly competent in qualifying and scheduling sales appointments.
- Cold-calling requires expertise and experience. To be efficient, experts should handle appointment setting.
- High-quality outbound call centers provide finance leads, like refinance leads or debt settlement leads, and financial appointments.
- After which, clients enable to close more sales than the usual.
- Quality systems, both quality assurance analysis and quality control, are strictly observed.
Changes and modifications made by clients are easily followed by appointment setting companies. Clients will also expect regular reports showing how the program is progressing.