August 15th, 2013
When you’re a financial advisor, no amount of dedication to your profession is an excuse to leave a bad voicemail. This true story by Andrea Howe of Forbes can serve as a quick lesson for you.
Today only about 18% of voicemails actually get return calls. That’s a punch in the gut for anybody still leaving as many as they can in the hopes they get lucky. The good news is you can get a different kind of luck if you know what touches that 18%.
February 20th, 2013
Why do businesses employ the use of B2B telemarketing as part of their strategies? Why to increase sales, of course. How does telemarketing do this? The answer is through helping a company find new business and generate sales leads. Sounds good doesn’t it?
November 24th, 2011
There are only two failures you will commit in cold-calling, either you do not make enough calls or you perform it horribly. To avoid employing the aforementioned defeats, it is necessary to follow some simple tips.
The commencement of the cold-calling process is to have a good list. You can not make a call without knowing whom he needs to call. This account must be accompanied with basic personal information. These pieces of data will ignite a dialogue between the telemarketer and the prospect. Sources of information include the Internet, newspapers, directories, databases and a company-generated list.
A key factor in financial planning lead generation success is the state of mental preparedness You should put calendar, notes and script guide close to you. Truly helpful is the removal of distractions, i.e. mobile phones. Rehearsing and practicing a dialogue constantly sprouts self-esteem in order not to stutter during an actual call.
Rejections and objections are going to pour sometimes during cold calls. According to a study, only five percent (5%) of sales prospects are actively seeking solutions to their problems. Thirty-percent (30%) are either (1) conscious of their problem but don’t know how to solve them or (2) clueless of that they have concerns. The remaining thirty-five percent (35%) do not just care about a firm’s product and/or service. With these statistics, all are in agreement that rejection is an inherent attribute.
Only few telemarketers optimize their time to effectively plan the right time to call. Knowing how to warm-up a cold call builds relationship and rapport with your prospect. This is crucial in generating financial advisor leads. A telemarketer who initiates a call without a clear way on how to converse with the qualified financial adviser leads is talking about disaster.
Lastly, you must also motivate himself by setting goals and measure performance. With this self-evaluation, you will know what things are effective and which areas need improvement or corrective action.
November 23rd, 2011
How often do you hear lawyers scream “Objection!”? Unfortunately, for cold-callers they experience hearing it, however, differently. After all, objection is part of day to day activities. For professional telemarketers, the main goal is to reduce, utmost to eliminate, having objection opportunities in tax lead generation.
Normally, we encounter firsthand experiences wherein some people dissents with what we believe. Some fight back while others capitulate. Cold-calling professionals, just like everybody else, can not guarantee an absolute success activity.
However, this does not mean to say that there is no way to minimize objection rate. There are several ways to easily manage this task.
At the top of the list is good preparation. A soldier armed with ammunition, tactics, and intellect will have a good chance of surviving in a battle field. The same is true when appointment setters are discussed. Having sufficient information or more with the customers needs and profile as well as the company’s products and services will shield a professional telemarketing from getting a red mark.
Second, reduce the opportunities for objections to happen. Appointment setters should know beforehand what sort of inquiries and arguments a prospect may raise.
Another method is to effectively manage objections. When it is inevitable to avoid objection, the best remedy is to correctly answer the objection in a polite manner. Make it sure that the qualified tax leads are not offended and at the same time gets a proper response.
Ready for your next call? You should.
October 10th, 2011
Using cold-calling for insurance lead generation and insurance appointment setting remains a strength in marketing. Although using the phone is quite annoying for some, the apathy can be reduced or eliminated by building rapport rather than immediately pushing for a sale. Also, it is the fastest way to land in front of sales-ready prospects who are just waiting for you to contact them. If done properly, insurance telemarketing produces maximum results at a quicker pace. (more…)