December 22nd, 2012
Business owners and managers always need to stay up-to-date with all the latest news. In terms of lead generation, well, you should also brush up on your knowledge to help you come up with new ideas on how to improve your campaign.
As you read this, the holidays are already upon us and so is an inevitable new year. If you did good with your business in 2012, then you may be looking to double your production when 2013 finally comes around. And what better way to start with an increase in production than your own business sales lead generation campaign?
If you’re looking to start making changes in your lead generation strategies, or just want to catch-up on gaining useful information about generating sales leads, then you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s what you may have missed. Enjoy this small list of good reads:
- Eyes on Lead Generation – What Does Sales Say? – Want to find out just how effective your lead generation campaign is? Ask sales what they think! Read the full story here.
- Get Better Lead Generation Through Segmentation – Attracting the leads we want for our business is difficult. But when you are successful in lead generation, you may not want to put the good eggs along with the bad ones in a single basket. It’s time to practice some segmentation. Read the full story here.
- Sales Leads – Getting Them In Time For Christmas – The holiday season, for some businesses, is either the best or worst time of the year. Business either picks up or goes down. So how can you generate those much wanted sales leads just in time for Christmas? Read the full story here.
- Appointment Setting – Prospect Impressions Of Your Business – Familiar with the expression “first impressions last”? If you are, then you may want to know just what impressions you give off to your prospects in doing lead generation through appointment setting. Read the fully story here.
- How to Use Telemarketing For Lead Generation & Customer Support – Telemarketing can be used for either lead generation and customer support; some businesses rarely use both for the same thing. Want to learn how to generate leads through telemarketing, as well as do customer support? Read the full story here.
With the holidays fast approaching, now may be the best time to catch-up on your reading and learn a bit more about lead generation and get some ideas on what you can do next year.
Share and Enjoy